If you think brushing and flossing are the end-all-be-all solutions for maintaining optimal oral, you are seriously not giving the best water flossers the credit they deserve.
In fact, a water flosser is an ideal solution for those who dread going off to see the dentist after spending about six months whitening, brushing, gargling mouthwash, tongue-scraping, and flossing, only to find out that your teeth are still discolored. For more benefits, visit this blog.
Best Water Flosser
Water flossers are very effective at removing plaque, fighting off cavities and clearing out food particles in those hard-to-reach places just as good if not better than a regular dental floss.
If you want one after reading about all those juicy benefits, then we’d advise you to buy only from the best of the best brands out there. Fortunately, we took the liberty of listing some of them in this post for you. So whichever one of the following you pick will be great for you:
1. Waterpik ADA Accepted WP-662 Aquarius Best Water Flosser
The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser is the first in its class to be approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) and has a plethora of features you don’t want to miss out on.
- Effective Plaque Removal: This model has been clinically proven to remove 99.9% of plaque and is 50% more effective in cleaning your teeth and gums as compared to traditional string floss.
- Ideal For Implants: Twice as effective for improving gum health around implants than string floss using the Waterpik Plaque Seeker Tip.
- Superior Cleaning Around Braces: The Waterpik flosser is three times as effective for removing plaque around braces than a traditional string floss by using the Waterpik Orthodontic Tip.
This model also comes with various interchangeable tips for a brilliant deep clean, including:
- Classic Jet Tip for general use.
- Toothbrush Tip for a manual brush as we water floss.
- Waterpik Plaque Seeker Tip for removing plaque from dental work.
- Waterpik Orthodontic Tip to be used for braces and orthodontics.
- Pik Pocket Tip for periodontal pockets.
2. Waterpik Complete Care Best Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush
This product comes with a combination that features both a water floss as well as a Sonic electric toothbrush. Except this toothbrush is 159% more effective than any ordinary toothbrush for improving gum health. Two for the price of one is a good bargain wouldn’t you say?
It even features a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations that provide a deep clean between the teeth and below the gumline, removing any traces of harmful bacteria. It’s even perfect for anyone with braces, crowns, implants, or periodontal pockets.
This water flosser is also easy to use as you simply need to fill the reservoir with water, point the tip on your gumline and then start flossing.
3. H2ofloss Countertop Oral Irrigator
If you’re looking for the best water flosser that’s a bit light on the noise, the H2ofloss Countertop Oral Irrigator is what you’re looking for. And unlike other countertop models, this one is pretty quiet and is barely noticeable when in use.
Perhaps one of its best features includes the powerful, pulsating water pressure. This function dislodges plaque, bacteria and food debris far easier than single-stream pressure as well as makes it easier to get that total mouth clean that you’ve wanted all along.
The Oral Irrigator has over 12 flosser tips, including:
- Jet Tips (4) are great for everyday flossing.
- Orthodontic Tips (2) have been designed to remove both plaque and food debris from the most stubborn of brackets and wires.
- Periodontal Tips (2) efficiently helps clean those hard-to-reach areas around dental implants and crowns.
- Tongue Cleaner Tips (2) can give your mouth a true clean.
- Nasal Tip – Water Spray (1) can help relieve nasal pressure quickly and painlessly.
- Nasal Tip – Water Column (1) provides a steady stream of water that can do wonders for sinus headaches, congestion and also migraines.
4. Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Portable Dental Best Water Flosser
Going on long business trips without professional pearly whites would take a big bite out of your overall appeal. That’s why you need the Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Portable Dental Water Flosser. You can take anywhere with you around the world as well as get a powerful and refreshing cleaning experience.
As a matter of fact, you’ll definitely want to go out of your way to get one of these because of the following features:
Excellent Removal Of Food And Plaque
The Panasonic Portable Irrigator isn’t your regular dental floss, because it fast, targeted jets of water to comfortably, and thoroughly remove harmful bacteria, plaque and food particles between teeth and gum.
Collapsible Design for Travel
The collapsible design makes this the best water flosser to use at home and for traveling. Its small-footprint design takes up less space on vanities, counters and sinks tops.
Dual-speed Pulses for Gentle, Effective Cleansing
With over 1,400 water pulses per minute, this magnificent irrigator provides deep penetration between the teeth that washes away plaque, food particles, and bacteria that regular floss can never do.