In Facebook ads, u build ad campaign in three levels first u start with the campaign level in this u can have multiple ad sets and each Ad Set has multiple ads right so the campaign is the highest level within the campaign u have ad sets right Ad sets is where u actually do detail targeting this is where u know u target and say ok only show my Facebook ads to somebody who likes Apple Inc.
page and also likes Samsung page or anyone depend on whom u are targeting whether u are targeting gadgets or maybe technology and you’re using audience insights which we will talk about on Getting the most targeted audience where u are getting the most sales right and then u have the ad.
Know About Facebook Adverts
Do you know how does Facebook work technically? Yes, The Ad is kind of the lowest level which is what the customers on Facebook actually see, this is where u have your ad copy you say claim your 50% off coupon for a particular object or an item which u are selling for a particular time period.
In this u have also a custom audience which are incredibly necessary u can import an email list so let’s say u had a hundred people who signed up to your email list u can create what’s called a custom audience from that email list, when u import a customer email file or whatever the case may be Facebook make a custom audience out of those email list which shares common attributes. Additionally, you can get more knowledge from here, How To Grow Your Facebook Business Page Audience By 257% In 2018.
Facebook offers many ad objectives to help u reach your business goals your ad objective is what you want people to do when they see you’re Ads. For instance, u want to show your ads to those people who are interested in your business services, you can create ad s that can encourage persons to visit your website.
You May Also Like
- Top 9 Legitimate Ways to Earn Money Online
- Top 6 Social Media Platform You Should Know
- Top Social Media Website to Increase Online Earning
You can create Facebook ads campaign by selecting your advertising objectives
- Awareness:- These are the object that generates interest in your products or services.
- Consideration:- Objectives that get people to start to think about your business and start looking for information about it.
- Conversion:- Objectives that encourage users interested in your business/products to purchase or start using your products or services.
In Awareness Objective You can make 2 types of Ad
- Brand Awareness: By using this you can reach more people who are more likely to pay attention to your ads and increase the awareness of your brands.
- Reach: Using this ad type you can show your ads to the maximum no. of people.
In Consideration Objective, you can make these types of ads
- Traffic: Send more people to a destination on or off Facebook such as website, app or messenger conversation.
- Engagement: Get more people to see and engage with your post or page. Engagement can include likes, comments, shares, event responses, and offers.
- App Installs: Send users to the app store where they can download your App.
- Video Views: promote videos that show customer testimonials, backstage footage, behind the scenes or any product launches etc. to raise your brand awareness.
- Lead Generation: Collect leads information from users who are interested in your products or services.
- Messages: Get more people to send messages to your business thru messenger.
In Conversion Objective, you can make these types of Ads
- Conversion: Get people to take valuable actions on your website, in-app or in messenger such as adding payment information or making any purchase. Use Facebook pixel or app events to track and measure conversions.
- Catalog Sales: Create ads that automatically show your items from your catalog based on your target audience.
- Store Visits: Promote multiple business locations to people who are nearby.
This was all but just a glimpse into the extremely vast world of Facebook Adverts. To know more about the Facebook Adverts field or be it any other field related to Digital Marketing, Enroll at Digital Technology Institute, New Delhi and get trained by the best Digital Marketers that the nation has to offer.