Hard reset is one of the best aspects of getting the Android smartphone problems solution. Hard reset program helps us to solve all the big problem that we face with our Android smartphone every day. Every Smartphone user needs to know the hard reset because it’s a very important solution for everyone. If you face hanging problems with your Huawei Honor 6a Android smartphone, you can solve the problems easily also following the hard reset method below. There have not a single problem for Huawei Honor 6a smartphone. However, there have unlimited privileges with this Huawei Honor 6A. This smartphone supported 3GB RAM and 13 mega picture camera. I have to time to show more feature. So follow the next steps for hard reset Huawei honor 6a Android smartphone.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6A
Your smartphone may be faced with the FRP lock problems or others android smartphone problems. All the problems would be solved when you troubleshoot at your own hand. This is not expensive. On the other hand, if your smartphone locked by pattern and you don’t know the pattern in any way, you can unlock the smartphone also following the hard reset method for your Huawei Honor 6A Android smartphone. Sometimes we forget our Android Smartphone’s password even so many people don’t know how to solve this common problem. As a result, now I going to show you how to hard reset our great Android Smartphone Huawei honor 6a.
Requirement of Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6A
- Keep the battery charge up 30% to 70% (How recommended?)
- Is the smartphone has suitable for hard reset? (compare the problems also following on the above information)
- Take a strong and original USB cable (Require for transfer data)
First way Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6A
- Confirm that your smartphone power is off, if not then turn off using the power button.
- Tap the power button as well as Volume plus (Power and Volume+)
- Don’t remove your finger before appearing the android recovery image
- After appearing, remove your finger from these button at all.
- Use Volume + and volume – button to select and power for confirming or reboot your Huawei Honor 6A
- Now select wipe data/factory reset option successfully from various option
- After the complete the option then you will see the reboot
- Select the reboot option and confirm the option.
- After few second, the Huawei Honor 6A hard reset would finish successfully.
Okay, we had finished the first steps of hard reset the Huawei Honor 6A Android smartphone successfully. Now, you should setup and setting the smartphone to open clearly. If you will not setup successfully, the problems will not be solved. So try to setting the smartphone mindfully also after finishing the hard reset first process.
Second-way Factory Reset Huawei Honor 6A
- Make sure that your Huawei Honor 6A smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option.
- From the setting option, you have to select the Factory Data Reset
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone
- Erase everything from the Huawei Honor 6A android smartphone.
- As well as the second way has been finished.
- Now, setup your Huawei Honor 6A after finishing the second way.
Get extra information for your Huawei Honor 6A android smartphone so that you can make root or setup wifi hotspot with the smartphone easily. In the below, you already have seen the link.
Read More => Easy WiFi Hotspot on Huawei Honor 6A
Read More => How to Root Huawei Honor 6A