How to hard reset Huawei Honor 9 Android smartphone. The essential phrase is making a good thing with your Android smartphone. We need all steps that would be required to keep your Android smartphone safely. An Android smartphone cannot be safe for a long time. At any time, problems may be shown with your Huawei Honor 9 Android smartphone. So it’s important to know for you how to hard reset this Huawei Honor 9 new Android smartphone.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9
Several things for hard reset is forgetting pattern, password, PIN code of your Huawei Honor 9 Android smartphone. You can do it without making personal work. Presently, you can face Google FRP lock problems, so before a hard reset, you have to remove Google ID from the play store section. Otherwise, you will face FRP lock problems. If things occurred with you. No problems, you can remove FPR also following some tutorial.
The requirement of Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9
- Keep the battery charge up 30% to 70% (How recommended?)
- Is the smartphone has suitable for hard reset? (compare the problems also following on the above information)
- Take a strong and original USB cable (Require for transfer data)
First way Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9
- Confirm that your smartphone power is off, if not then turn off using the power button.
- Tap the power button as well as Volume plus (Power and Volume+)
- Don’t remove your finger before appearing the android recovery image
- After appearing, remove your finger from these button at all.
- Use Volume + and volume – button to select and power for confirming or reboot your Huawei Honor 9
- Now select wipe data/factory reset option successfully from various option
- After complete the option then you will see the reboot
- Select the reboot option and confirm the option.
- After a few seconds, the Huawei Honor 9 hard reset would finish successfully.
Okay, we had finished the first steps of hard reset the Huawei Honor 9 Android smartphone successfully. Now, you should setup and setting the smartphone to open clearly. If you will not setup successfully, the problems will not be solved. So try to setting the smartphone mindfully also after finishing the hard reset first process.
Second-way Factory Reset Huawei Honor 9
- Make sure that your Huawei Honor 9 smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option.
- From the setting option, you have to select the Factory Data Reset
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone
- Erase everything from the Huawei Honor 9
- As well as the second way has been finished.
- Now, setup your Huawei Honor 9 after finishing the second way.
Get extra information for your Huawei Honor 9 Android smartphone so that you can make root or setup wifi hotspot with the smartphone easily. In the below, you already have seen the link.