Follow the guideline for hard reset Oppo R11 Plus. We had known that Oppo is a camera phone. Today, I will show you how to hard reset Oppo R11 and all the problems of oppo R11 resolve Idea. Initially, you have to know proper idea about the hard reset Oppo Android smartphone.
So, if your Oppo R11 smartphone is running then stop making hard reset or factory reset. Because, if you have an email account on the Google play store and you have been made hard reset, you will face FRP lock problems. FRP is a locked system by Google account that will be required email addresses and password for the first time.
This is not easy at all to unlock FRP. So I want to show a notice for you so that you can take alertness about the FRP lock. If you have an email address then try to remove the account first of your Oppo R11 Plus play store section. After removing this account, you can make hard reset following by the instruction below.
After reset completely, your smartphone would be erased clearly. So if you have any idea then backup your important files before creating hard reset with Oppo R11 Plus Android smartphone. However, are you know the most cause of hard reset android smartphone? If you have forgotten the previous pattern, PIN code, Password of your Oppo R11 Plus, you have to make a hard reset or factory reset the device. As a result, you can get access to use the smartphone again.
Hard Reset Oppo R11 Plus
Two Steps Oppo R11 Plus Hard Reset
- You have to sure that the smartphone power is off
- Turn on the smartphone power => Using Power Button with Volume + Button
- Stay with tapping power button as well as release the volume + button
- Now, you have to release between keys after appearing the language menu on your screen
- Now, you have to select the English language by the V+ and V- button
Go ahead by reading wipe data case factory data R11 Plus
- You will see install from sd, wipe data and cache, partition info, reboot, power off etc.
- There will appear recovery option so select wipe and cache option by the v+ and v- to more, the power to confirm
- You will see a message about “your data and cache will be wiped, this operating cannot be restored. So tap on “Yes” option.
- After all, you have to make reboot the oppo R11 Plus smartphone.
- So you have finished making a hard reset oppo R11 Plus
Soft Reset or Factory Data Reset Oppo R11 Plus
- At the first time, switch off, after a few second open the smartphone
- Go to the smartphone “Main Menu” option.
- Again go to the setting option from Main Menu.
- Now, you will see backup and reset to select the option.
- Now, select the Factory Data Reset option
- In the below, you will see the Reset Phone and tap on the option.
- However, after a few seconds, your smartphone will be soft reset successfully