The tips for hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. Hard reset that’s a common and important for every android Smartphone users. In this hard reset has so many privileges. Sometimes so many people forget their smartphone password, pattern lock, and the hanging problem so that your Smartphone is working slowly and some virus disturbing you then they need to hard reset your Smartphone. So the hard reset is a helpful aspect for troubleshooting such problems easily. Now we going to know more about the hard reset. So now I going to show you with the new android Smartphone Samsung galaxy j7 max all problem solution.
Hard Reset Samsung galaxy j7 max
Samsung galaxy j7 max is a new greatest creation of Samsung galaxy. The Samsung galaxy j7 max is an Android Smartphone. These phones have so many privileges with the camera, RAM, internal storage, battery, display etc. Camera 13 mega picture with full clear HD, 4 GB ram max for Android Smartphone it’s faster than bullet and 32 GB internal storage you don’t need any extra memory for this. Android version is 7.0 (nougat) this Android Smartphone is really great. So now we know about the hard reset and about the Samsung galaxy j7 max now I going to show you how to hard reset Samsung galaxy j7 max.
The requirement of Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- An active Samsung android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Confirm that your smartphone battery charges been followed the requirements rules.
- If the smartphone power is on then off it also using this Samsung Galaxy J7 Max power button.
- After turn off, wait for 1 minutes and then the press volume +(plus) button, Home button, and power button.
- Release the whole button after appearing the Samsung logo from this Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- After appearing android recovery mode, select (Wipe Data – Factory Reset) using the volume (-) down button.
- Again select “Yes–delete all user data” using volume (-) down button.
- Now select “reboot system now” of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- As well as the hard reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has been succeeded
Factory and soft reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Tap on Apps from the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max home screen
- Go to the Setting option of home screen
- Now tap on setting option then erase the smartphone
- Tap on delete—-all—User data/ Factory data reset
- After a few seconds, the soft and factory reset will be finished successfully