The page about is how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy j7 pro. Firstly we need to know about the hard reset and after then I will show you. For example, nowadays every new android smartphone user always made those mistake as well, forgetting their security such as password, pattern, pin code and others. So hard reset solve these problems easily. Presently, another biggest problem is the virus. Every smartphone user is not aware of this virus. Someone has taken alertness of virus. Virus corrupts our whole Smartphone’s important files such as all media file, documents, apps and etc.
- What Is Changeable Life? Get back in Life Again
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro WiFi Hotspot Configure
- Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
However, the hard reset is the best way to remove that’s virus easily. Therefore, now we know hard reset obligatory for us and here in below, I will try to show you to know about the Samsung Galaxy j7 pro and how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy j7 pro.
Recently, I will show you up everything about the hard reset and now here in below I will show you how to hard reset our new Android smartphone Samsung Galaxy j7 pro. Firstly I want to show you some best qualities on our Samsung Galaxy j7 pro. It’s called by the specification of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
Features of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy j7 pro has 13 mega picture primary camera with f/1.7 auto focus, LED flash and secondary camera 13 mega picture with f/1.9, LED flash. It’s just great as like, a DSLR camera. Samsung Galaxy j7 pro’s other privileges are 3GB ram with 32/64 GB internal storage.
There have a big amount of space and I like most. Samsung Galaxy j7 pro has been supported android version 7.1.1 (Nougat) so that you can exploit the smartphone in your using moments. This feature is the best for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android smartphone. Therefore, you need to hard reset this Samsung Android smartphone. So don’t mistake at the time of resetting your smartphone.
Requirement of Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- An active Samsung Android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- Confirm that your smartphone battery charges been followed the requirements rules.
- If the smartphone power is on then off it also using this Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro power button.
- After turn off, wait for 1 minutes and then the press volume +(plus) button, Home button, and power button.
- Release the whole button after appearing the Samsung logo from this Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- After appearing android recovery mode, select (Wipe Data – Factory Reset) using the volume (-) down button.
- Again select “Yes–delete all user data” using volume (-) down button.
- Now select “reboot system now” of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- As well as the hard reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has been succeeded
Factory and soft reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- Tap on Apps from the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro home screen
- Go to Setting option of hope screen
- Now tap on setting option then erase the smartphone
- Tap on delete—-all—User data/ Factory data reset
- After few second, the soft and factory reset will be finished successfully
I hope, you have complete the hard reset process with the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Android smartphone. Although, you will not be permitted to do extra benefit after the hard reset. So you can make a root for this smartphone as a result, you will get various kinds of opportunities. If you have problems then comment, please.