The tutorial about hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (G935f) smartphone. In this page, I will describe the Samsung hard reset. So stay sometimes with me to get hard reset idea for your Samsung galaxy s7 edge smartphone. Basically, a hard reset is a super way to remove smartphone old data forever. If any android smartphone users forget their smartphone password, PIN, Pattern lock then hard reset is a suitable way for them. You have to remain that if your smartphone is new of android operating systems Lollipop 5.0, marshmallow 6.0 and Nougat 7.0 then if you reset this Samsung galaxy s7 edge you will face Samsung FRP lock problems.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (G935F)
FRP is a new program for the new smartphone operating systems. This is not an easy way to get back your smartphone program. Although, there has a way to remove FRP of your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Just follow the method below then you can understand how to remove FRP of your Samsung Galaxy
Remove FRP from Galaxy S7 EDGE
- Need an OTG cable
- Download Samsung SideSince Latest Version
- Connect your smartphone with WiFi internet
- Next steps => follow the video tutorial and get full idea for removing S7 Edge FRP
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Requirement of reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- An active Samsung android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
- Confirm that your smartphone battery charges been followed the requirements rules.
- If the smartphone power is on then off it also using this Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge power button.
- After turn off, wait for 1 minutes and then the press volume +(plus) button, Home button, and power button.
- Release the whole button after appearing the Samsung logo from this Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- After appearing android recovery mode, select (Wipe Data – Factory Reset) using the volume (-) down button.
- Again select “Yes–delete all user data” using volume (-) down button.
- Now select “reboot system now” of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- As well as the hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has been succeeded
Factory and soft reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Tap on Apps from the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge home screen
- Go to Setting option of hope screen
- Now tap on setting option then erase the smartphone
- Tap on delete—-all—User data/ Factory data reset
- After few second, the soft and factory reset will be finished successfully
Now, you have successes of making hard reset or factory reset with Samsung galaxy S7 Edge android Smartphone. Now, you can also follow the related aspects of Samsung galaxy S7 Edge on this below