This is the new Samsung android smartphone. Now, I want to show you how to hard reset Samsung z4 android smartphone easily. This is best ways for you to get a solution if you had facing problems with your Samsung z4 smartphone. However, I will just provide the information so that you can setup your smartphone successfully. You may listen about the android smartphone hard reset. Yes, this is such way that will erase android phone storage clearly. Actually, you should know that why you should reset your Samsung galaxy z4 smartphone device.
Hard Reset Samsung Z4
There have various kinds of the issue to make hard reset Samsung Z4. If any user of this smartphone, forget the password, pattern lock, PIN lock and etc. They have to make hard reset. On the other hand, if you mind that the smartphone program is prom issues, you can setup the setting again using the hard reset or factory reset method. I hope, your target would be filled using this method. Oh! I had forgotten to say about the FRP lock. If you have Google account id on your Samsung galaxy Z4 play store section, after hard reset you have face FRP lock. On the other hand, if your smartphone running then you can remove the Google account from the play store section. Now go ahead and make hard reset with your Samsung galaxy Z4 android smartphone.
Requirement of reset Samsung
- An active Samsung android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
Hard Reset Samsung Z4
- Confirm that your smartphone battery charges been followed the requirements rules.
- If the smartphone power is on then off it also using this Samsung Z4 power button.
- After turn off, wait for 1 minutes and then the press volume +(plus) button, Home button, and power button.
- Release the whole button after appearing the Samsung logo from this Samsung Z4.
- After appearing android recovery mode, select (Wipe Data – Factory Reset) using the volume (-) down button.
- Again select “Yes–delete all user data” using volume (-) down button.
- Now select “reboot system now” of Samsung Z4
- As well as the hard reset Samsung Z4 has been succeeded
Factory and soft reset Samsung Z4
- Tap on Apps from the Samsung Z4 home screen
- Go to Setting option of hope screen
- Now tap on setting option then erase the smartphone
- Tap on delete—-all—User data/ Factory data reset
- After few second, the soft and factory reset will be finished successfully