Read this page to know how to hard reset xiaomi mi 5c android smartphone. Before hard reset, you have to acquire knowledge about the android hard reset. Android hard reset is a way that you can make the solution easily. Previously, I had faced problems with my Samsung galaxy android smartphone. After I entered recovery mode as well as I finish hard reset also following the hard reset method from Google that you are doing now.
But there has a problem with the new android smartphone. If you entered recovery mode and try to make hard reset, you can and after finish hard reset, if the android operating systems still Lollipop 5.0 plus, you will face with the FRP lock.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5c
FRP is the biggest problem for the newest Android smartphone. Actually, if you want to unlock FRP you have to remove the FRP from the smartphone main option. Also, you can bypass the option to unlock or remove the FRP from your android smartphone. I just only face first FRP lock with my Samsung galaxy android smartphone. However, now I going to show you how to hard reset xiaomi mi 5c android smartphone. I hope, you can troubleshoot your problems after hard reset this xiaomi mi 5c smartphone.
The requirement of Reset Xiaomi Mi 5c
- An active Xiaomi android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5c
- Take a xiaomi Mi 5c android smartphone
- Make sure that the smartphone power is off
- Now, you have to appear recovery mode of your xiaomi Mi 5c
- To get recovery mode, press power button and volume down (-) button
- After appear android recovery option then release all key
- There have some option, you have to select option recovery (Volume down for select and volume + for confirm)
- Now, you will see <wipe data/factory reset> as well as select it
- Now, selects <yes…delete all user data> of xiaomi Mi 5c
- Now, select reboot systems of xiaomi Mi 5c
- After few second the hard reset will be successful
- After completing the hard reset, you have to be setting the smartphone nicely
- Don’t forget to use the correct button to do the work truly.
Second-way Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 5c
- Make sure that your Xiaomi Mi 5c smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option
- From the setting option, you have to select the Factory Data Reset
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone option
- Erase everything from the Xiaomi Mi 5c android smartphone
- As well as the second way has been finished
- Now, setup your Xiaomi Mi 5c after finishing the second way
- After all, you had been success to solve the xiaomi Mi 5c smartphone problems
If you have more problems with the xiaomi Mi 5c android smartphone then you can know us via email or using comment option. We would be strong for the answer of your question. So know us what your opinion is? Thanks for read whole article successfully.