Are you one of those people who find it hard to go for regular work out to the gym to lose weight? Are you finding it hard to shed that extra body fat that has been hanging there for a while now? If yes, you have come to the right place to learn about losing that excess fat just by making a few modifications in your diet. Yes, it is true! If you make some changes in what you eat, you can easily lose body fat without even realizing it.
Lose Body Fat
Let’s check it out!
Understand the Difference between Good Fat and Bad Fat
It is a common misconception that all kinds of fat are dangerous for the body. People who are trying to lose weight usually run away when they see the word fat. However, fat is also an essential part of our body. But you must distinguish between the good and the bad so that you can make the right choice. There are four major types of fat in the human body. These are:
- Saturated Fat: It is present in animal products such as beef, skin on the chicken, dairy products, etc.
- Trans Fat: It is present in crackers, fried food, cookies, bakery items, processed food, etc.
- Monounsaturated fat: It is present in food items like olive oil, nuts, avocados, etc.
- Polyunsaturated fat: It can be found in things like walnuts, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.
Amongst these, saturated and Trans fat is the bad ones and need to be avoided. However, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated are the good ones that help in lowering the LDL cholesterol which is unhealthy and improve the levels of HDL cholesterol that is considered healthy. Therefore, adding food items like walnuts, flax seeds, avocados, olive oil, etc. and eliminating food items like cookies, processed food, animal products, etc. can help you lose body fat. Thus, it becomes necessary to follow a strict diet chart to reduce weight in your day-to-day regime.
Recommended For You
- Can Skin Cream Help to Get Glowing Skin?
- Whole Body Relaxation – Tricks to Relax and Improve Your Lifestyle
- Best Treatments to Treat Skin Diseases
How to Stimulate the Fat Burning Process in Your Body?
To burn fat, you need to create a deficit of calorie intake and calorie stored in the body so that your body can utilize the fat that is present in your body. Focusing on the following can help you stimulate the fat burning process in your body!
- Increase your Protein Intake: If you include more protein-rich food in your diet, you will be able to satisfy your hunger more. It will help you keep your cravings in control, and you will not have an urge to have food rich in carbohydrates. If you eat more lean protein, it will help in increasing the fat metabolism.
- Include healthy fats: As mentioned above, if you include food rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat, you will stimulate your fat metabolism. It also helps in reducing the belly fat that is a common problem for most people.
- Include food rich in fiber: You can burn a lot of body fat as well as belly fat if you include a diet rich in fiber. It also keeps your digestive system in place.
- Say NO To Refined Carbs: Your body loves refined carbs as it works as fuel to replenish its energy. However, avoiding it and replacing it with good energy food items like nuts, fruits, etc. is a better idea.
So, these are the types of food that you must keep in mind while making your choices. There are also specific food items that have the power to burn fat.
Food That Can Help You Burn Fat
Let us now check out some of the food items that can help you burn fat if included on a regular basis.
- Nuts: Nuts offer high amounts of healthy fat and protein. They give you the energy that helps your body last for a more extended period without feeling the urge to eat unhealthy carbs. If you include peanuts that are rich in monounsaturated fats, it can help in reducing your belly fat. Moreover, you can switch to almond flour instead of white flour, or you can add some nuts to your morning smoothie or breakfast.
- Meat: Not all types of meat are unhealthy. You can include lean beef in your diet that has low amounts of saturated fat and is rich in protein that helps in burning fat. You can have chicken breast without skin, ground turkey or lean beef.
- Dairy Product with Low-fat: If you include low-fat dairy products like cheese, milk, yogurt, you will get the right amount of vitamin D, and it will also help in converting the extra energy into muscles and not fat.
- Variety of Lentils: Lentils like yellow, black, etc. are rich in protein as well as iron, so they promote fat burning and also satiety.
- Green Tea: You can facilitate fat burning and weight loss by adding green tea to your regular diet. One or two cups of green tea can provide you enough antioxidants and also help you in losing weight.
By adding these food items and being more careful about the ingredients in your food, you can quickly burn the fat in your body without any hassle!