How to Setup WiFi Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Note FE
Setup wireless wifi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Note FE Android smartphone. This is the second steps for you so that you can make a secure wireless wifi hotspot connection with your Samsung Galaxy Note FE Android smartphone. Wireless wifi is the most required aspects for any Android smartphone users. Also, you, because it will help us to make a security. Even a wifi hotspot help us to transfer a lot of data speedily from one device to others devices. However, here are few things for you to know advance about the Samsung Galaxy Note FE.
Come again after followed advance idea about the Note FE smartphone. We know hard reset that was more important for us and wifi hotspot is also more important aspects because wifi hotspot is the technical aspects than all part of the Android smartphone. Wifi hotspot helps us to make our security strong such as nowadays every country’s bank use these wifi hotspots for making her security much stronger.
Setup WiFi Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Note FE
Everybody use this wifi hotspot for transfer file, photo, video, audio, document etc. It helps us and without required any cable. After all, you are going to know how to setup wifi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Note FE smartphone.
Setup Tethering Personal Wifi Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Note FE
- Take a Samsung Galaxy Note FE smartphone device and go to Apps option
- Find setting option and tap on it, if the Wi-Fi turn is on then off it
- Now you will see Connection, My Device, Accounts and More option
- So you have to tap on the connection option
- Go to more Setting Option of connection
- Now you will see “Tethering & portable hotspot” then tap on it
- Tap on WiFi hotspot option (don’t need to turn on now)
- Click on Set up Wi-Fi hotspot of Samsung Galaxy Note FE
- Type the network SSID name, actually, it’s your hotspot connection name
- Come on security option, there have three option and first is None, WPA PSK, WPA2 PSK
- If you do just for work then tap on None and None is not security protected
- If you want to keep security then tap on WPA2 PSK option
- Now you can make setting the maximum connection of your wireless wifi hotspot
- You can set up to 8 user connection of your Samsung Galaxy Note FE
- After all, tap on save option
- Now the setup process has been finished of Samsung Galaxy Note FE
Turn on and get Internet Access
- Take another device and find the available wireless wifi network
- Turn on your WiFi systems
- Tap on the available network (SSID network name is your available wifi network)
- If the security protected then tap Security and connect
- If the none security then tap only connect option
The topic also has been cleared by you. As per my determination, if you have another question about the smartphone, you can share with us by following the comment box below. I hope, this information will be helpful for you to solve your problems finally.