How to make Huawei Mate 9 Pro Wifi Hotspot Setup, this is the question of you and I will try to provide the related question’s information for you. Most important place such as transfer most important data, share the data connection with friends, share hotspot connection with others, you have to setup wifi before starting the topic.
So it very important matter of us. In the beginning time, I was failed to get internet access of my Samsung Android smartphone and after followed some guideline from the various web blog.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Wifi Hotspot Setup
Now I can do this easily. I hope, you are same as me for the first use of your Huawei mate 9 pro. Just follow hopemyworlds blog tips successfully. I hope, you can get wifi hotspot access of your Huawei mate 9 pro smartphone.
These files for you to get additional information of your smartphone. Now, you should keep in mind, if you need to get recovery mode, you should visit the above link so that you will find the recovery resetting or recovery mode solution.
Setup wifi hotspot manually on Huawei Mate 9 Pro
General Steps to Setup Wifi hotspot manually on Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Turn on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro Smartphone power
- Go to the setting option (after drop down then top > Right corner)
- Tap on more option of Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Chose the Tethering & Portable WiFi hotspot (Huawei Mate 9 Pro)
- Now tap on setting portable WiFi hotspot connection
- Then go to configure wifi hotspot of Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Now make a configure successfully to setup hotspot on Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Go to the Network SSID option to create a personal wifi hotspot name
- Follow the normal and strong security to keep data safety
- So you can security with WPS2 PSK or Open, choose as like yourself
- Password will be required for WPA2 PSK option otherwise, will not be necessary
- After finishing the setup steps then save & finish the option
Now turn on your hotspot
- Go to the portable WiFi hotspot option
- Select portable wifi hotspot to turn on the hotspot of Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Now the hotspot connection has been turned on
Create a connection from other devices
- Take another smartphone or PC device
- Go to the WiFi turn on the option
- For Windows Download & install Windows WiFi Adapter Driver if the systems will not work
- Then make or create a connection from your targeted device
- If the connection will be established successfully then you would be a success otherwise not