Today I going to show LG Q6 Hard Reset methods. Firstly, we need to know what the hard reset and why the hard reset is important for LG Q6. The hard reset methods that will erase your LG Q6 android smartphone data forever. Hard reset is a great program even it will help us to solve some common problems. Such as, forgetting Password, PIN, Pattern, and other security code. You know about service restricted problems. Such as’ remove some removable things. It’s just like a monkey virus.
Monkey virus is a very dangerous virus for the Android smartphone. In this virus has top bed effect is automatically downloading some unusual apps these apps open automatically without any permission and that’s removable. There, all problem have one easy solution that is the hard reset. If you cannot the success after followed LG Q6 hard reset, you can follow the rooting method for your LG Q6 Android smartphone.
LG Q6 Hard Reset
LG Q6; its amazing feature for all best smartphone users. This LG Q6 have various privileges such as 4GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage. It’s great for this feature of LG Q6. Mega picture supported up to 13 MP camera. LG Q6 supported Android version 7.1.1. It’s supported more privileges with Android battery up to 3000 mAh. Supported LED up to 5.5 inches. Also supported IPS LCD. It’s awesome to use in one hand. However so, let’s go to acquire knowledge about how to LG Q6 hard reset.
Requirements of Reset LG Q6
- Need an active LG Q6 Android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 50% to 60% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
- After hard reset, you have to setup LG Q6 successfully
LG Q6 Hard Reset Step 1
- Make sure that the LG Q6 smartphone power is off
- Go to the LG Q6 Android recovery mode using this below option
- Easy to get recovery mode so tap the power button and the volume down (-) button
- Now you have to release all key if the recovery option has appeared
- There have some option, you have to select option recovery (Volume down (-) for select and power button for confirm)
- Now, you will see wipe data/factory reset as well as select it
- Now, selects yes–delete all user data of LG Q6
- Now, select reboot systems of LG Q6
- After few second the hard reset will be successful
- After completing the hard reset, you have to be setting the smartphone nicely
LG Q6 Factory Data Reset Steps 2
- Make sure that your LG Q6 smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option
- From the setting option, you have to select the Backup & reset option
- Again select Factory data reset option
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone option
- Select Erase everything from the LG Q6 Android smartphone
- As well as the second way has been finished
- Now, setup your LG Q6 after finishing the second way
If you have any question about the LG Q6 Hard Reset, you can know us by following the comment option below. Thanks for spent your valuable time. We always ready to help you.