This is oppo f3 plus an android cell phone. In this page, you can make oppo f3 plus wifi hotspot setup systems. Okay, so let me show now. WiFi hotspot is a wireless communication system for the user so that they can make a secure wireless wifi connection. There have so expensive for you the other wireless devices. Even in this section, you will get free wireless wifi hotspot connection. So this is better for you to connect free wifi hotspot connection. However, you have to follow the whole instruction properly otherwise, your connection would be access to work with your oppo f3 plus device.
We know that oppo is a camera phone. There have so many good reviews for oppo camera mega picture. This oppo F3 plus is a new Android smartphone for April 2017. It was published with the best configuration. There has more specification that already called by the external specification. Therefore, I also have been provided extra privileges to solution your oppo f3 plus smartphone problems. So you can follow another article such root oppo f3 plus and hard reset oppo f3 plus. After all, go ahead by reading through and get access internet after setup secure personal wireless wifi hotspot connection on oppo f3 plus smartphone.
Oppo F3 Plus WiFi Hotspot Setup
Steps for Setup Oppo F3 Plus as Wireless WiFi Hotspot
- Restart your Oppo F3 Plus to start newly
- Go to the Setting Option->General->More->Personal Hotspot
- You will see the Name and Password setting option
- You have to select WiFi hotspot Setting Option
- You will see the SSID field even type a name on Name SSID field
- Keep in mind that SSID name is your WiFi network Name
- Under of Encryption option, you can select None, WPA-PSK, WPA2 PSK
- If you select None, it’s without security that’s called by the open network
- Recommended for you to keep security, choose WPA2 PSK option
- You should keep a strong password for your Oppo F3 Plus Smartphone
- After complete the setup, you have to save the setting
Turn On Personal WiFi Hotspot on Oppo F3 Plus
- Go to the personal hotspot section
- Tap on the above-right corner to turn on WiFi hotspot
- Go back from the option of Oppo F3 Plus smartphone
Establish and Connect network from another’s Wi-Fi Hotspot Device
- Take a wireless WiFi device
- Go to the turn-on WiFi option & turn on the WiFi
- After turn on, you will see a network name that you entered in the name of SSID field
- If the security is none, you just join the network without password
- If the security protected, you have to put a password on the field
- Now your connection established successfully.
- If you had failed to establish the connection, you can use the reset option
- So that you can re-setup the network generally
On this website, you will get this Oppo F3 Plus hard reset method, Factory data reset method, Oppo rooting method. Just following the link successfully.