This is a technical support for Oppo R11 Plus wifi hotspot setup. As far I know that every Android smartphone supports personal wireless wifi hotspot. So this is oppo R11 plus for setup wireless wifi hotspot. We have known about wireless wifi service. You can notice that when you made data transfer systems on your android smartphone, the wifi hotspot has been created automatically. This is not manually so that after transfer data if you close the apps or systems then your wifi hotspot systems would be closed automatically.
In the section, you have to follow the manual method for setup wireless wifi hotspot and configure your wifi hotspot with Oppo R11 Plus Android smartphone. In this whole process, I will show you that how you can setup the wifi hotspot on this device clearly. Some of the users of oppo R11 Plus tries to setup even they can successfully setup but they cannot access to use personal wifi hotspot. This is one of the technical issues. So you have to resolve it. Generally, if you cannot access to use wifi hotspot internet, you make take a step for setting reset.
You can make a setting reset of your Oppo R11 Plus smartphone. Also, I have another article about how to reset Oppo R11 Plus. There has two option, you have to choose factory data reset option. So after complete your reset method then try again to setup manually and configure your personal wifi hotspot with the Oppo R11 Plus Android smartphone. You have to keep in mind that you should create a strong password on your android smartphone otherwise, you will not get access to authorize your phone to others wifi hotspot device.
Oppo R11 Plus WiFi Hotspot Setup
- Restart your Oppo R11 Plus to start newly
- Go to the Setting Option->General->More->Personal Hotspot
- You will see the Name and Password setting option
- You have to select WiFi hotspot Setting Option
- You will see the SSID field even type a name on Name SSID field
- Keep in mind that SSID name is your WiFi network Name
- Under of Encryption option, you can select None, WPA-PSK, WPA2 PSK
- If you select None, it’s without security that’s called by open network
- Recommended for you to keep security, choose WPA2 PSK option
- You should keep a strong password for your Oppo R11 Plus Smartphone
- After complete the setup, you have to save the setting
Turn On Personal WiFi Hotspot on Oppo R11 Plus
- Go to the personal hotspot section
- Tap on above-right corner to turn on WiFi hotspot
- Go back from the option of Oppo R11 Plus smartphone
Establish and Connect network from another’s Wi-Fi Hotspot Device
- Take a wireless WiFi device
- Go to the turn on WiFi option & turn on the WiFi
- After turn on, you will see a network name that you entered in the name of SSID field
- If the security is none, you just join the network without password
- If the security protected, you have to put a password on the field
- Now your connection established successfully.
- If you had failed to establish the connection, you can use the reset option
- So that you can re-setup the network generally
Without this wifi hotspot systems, if you have any problems, you can comment us in the comment box below. So follow our full guideline and keep your Oppo R11 Plus smartphone always good.