How to root HTC one x10 using your handy strategy. Today we will know how you can get an access to root your HTC one x10. The process is easy to make with your HTC smartphone but you might be faced with problems for getting all root access. The section will help you to communicate securely with others programs. Actually, a root can change the smartphone old decoration. Root always increase smartphone speed as well as increased smartphone battery power.
The most of the unnecessariness apps would be removed after root so that it help to protect battery charge better than before. Unnecessary apps mean that those apps aren’t been necessaries yet that’s called by unnecessariness apps. Root will give an access to remove the unnecessariness apps. As a result, you would be able to reduce expend battery life. A user can get customs room for getting and update their android smartphone as well as you can get an opportunity with root htc one x10.
Root HTC One X10
First to Last Requirements for Root HTC One X10
- Any Laptop PC or Smartphone with Android, Windows or Mac operating systems
- High quality and original USB cable (for connecting with device to PC)
- Make an internet connection so that you can download required software
- Smartphone battery charge needs up to 60% to 80% (Recommended for 70%)
- Backup necessaries data before starting root HTC One X10
#1. Root HTC One X10 without PC
- Make a connection with internet of HTC One X10 Smartphone
- Download the KingoRoot APK (Download Now)
- Enable the USB Debugging mode from HTC One X10 (Apps – Setting – Security – Unknown Sources – USB debugging)
- Install the Kingoroot APK on your HTC One X10 smartphone (After download)
- Run the Kingoroot Application and tap One Click Root option
- It maybe takes few times to finish (wait until show the result about root)
- Check root status (Download Root checker)
#2. Root HTC One X10 with PC
- Turn on internet connection with your PC or laptop
- Download the KingoRoot software for PC (Download Now)
- Install the KingoRoot Software with your PC
- After completing the installation, launch the software in your PC
- Now connect your Original USB cable with HTC One X10 to PC
- Make sure that the USB debugging mode is enabled on your HTC device
- Now click Root option and go ahead within root HTC One X10
- Wait few minutes up to complete the rooting process.
- Now the HTC One X10 android smartphone has been rooted successfully.