The best aspects of HTC U11 is root. So today I going to provide how to root HTC U11 android smartphone. The root is an easy to make with the android smartphone but its trouble to get access. Someone can create the root option successfully and others not. Actually, what kinds of difference on the between person. At first, I want to describe the root advantage for htc u11. Are you know that you can use windows keyboard or Laptop mouse with your android smartphone? Yes, you can use but if you want to use then your smartphone must support OTG. The various android device doesn’t support OTG. So what’s you have to do? Okay, if you there have a message about OTG support that “You device must be rooted to support OTG”.
Root HTC U11
I hope, you can understand the necessity of root for HTC U11. Okay, I want to alert you that root will destroy the smartphone warranty forever. So I recommended you that if you’re HTC U11 is new then you shouldn’t root the device until you have reached 1 year. On the other hand, if your HTC U11 device is old then you can root the device to get better performance. So let’s go and make root with HTC U11.
First to Last Requirements for Root HTC U11
- Any Laptop PC or Smartphone with Android, Windows or Mac operating systems
- High quality and original USB cable (for connecting with device to PC)
- Make an internet connection so that you can download required software
- Smartphone battery charge needs up to 60% to 80% (Recommended for 70%)
- Backup necessaries data before starting root HTC U11
#1. Root HTC U11 without PC
- Make a connection with internet of HTC U11 Smartphone
- Download the KingoRoot APK (Download Now)
- Enable the USB Debugging mode from HTC U11 (Apps – Setting – Security – Unknown Sources – USB debugging)
- Install the Kingoroot APK on your HTC U11 smartphone (After download)
- Run the Kingoroot Application and tap One Click Root option
- It maybe takes few times to finish (wait until show the result about root)
- Check root status (Download Root checker)
#2. Root HTC U11 with PC
- Turn on internet connection with your PC or laptop
- Download the KingoRoot software for PC (Download Now)
- Install the KingoRoot Software with your PC
- After completing the installation, launch the software in your PC
- Now connect your Original USB cable with HTC U11 to PC
- Make sure that the USB debugging mode is enabled on your HTC device
- Now click Root option and go ahead within root HTC U11
- Wait few minutes up to complete the rooting process.
- Now the HTC U11 android smartphone has been rooted successfully.