Here, you will know how to root xiaomi mi 6 Android smartphone. Root will help us on the various section. Such as if you need to install extra room on your xiaomi Android smartphone, you have to root your android device. If you want to unlock the country lock of your xiaomi Android smartphone, you will not be able to unlock the smartphone without root. After all, the root is an essential aspect of the Android smartphone. There have a lot of advantage of xiaomi root. Even I just showed few of them.
Root Xiaomi Mi 6
Here, you can see some bad effects of the android root. Actually, if your smartphone is new then you shouldn’t make root with your Android device. Because, a new Android smartphone had been published with the warranty systems, so if you want to damage the warranty then you can root before reached 1 year. On the other hand, you don’t need to root the device before 1 year. However, now go ahead and make root with your xiaomi mi 6 Android smartphone.
First to Last Requirements to Root Xiaomi Mi 6
- Any Laptop PC or Smartphone with Android, Windows or Mac operating systems
- High quality and original USB cable (for connecting with device to PC)
- Make an internet connection so that you can download required software
- Smartphone battery charge needs up to 60% to 80% (Recommended for 70%)
- Backup necessaries data before starting root xiaomi Mi 6
#1. Root Xiaomi Mi 6 without PC
- Make a connection with internet of Xiaomi Mi 6 Smartphone
- Download & install iRoot APK (Download Now)
- Enable the USB Debugging mode from Xiaomi Mi 6 (Apps – Setting – additional setting – Developer option – USB debugging)
- Install the iRoot on your Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone (After download)
- Run the iRoot Application and tap One Click Root option
- Its maybe takes few time to finish (wait until show the result about root)
- Cheek root status (Download Root checker)
- Unroot Xiaomi Mi 6 if you want (Download unroot APK)
The second step is root the smartphone with PC connection. Although, a first step has not available for all the android smartphone. First steps is easy to make root so if you failed to root xiaomi Mi 6 using first steps then follow the second steps as well as root your smartphone device successfully.
#2. Root Xiaomi Mi 6 with PC
- Turn on internet connection with your PC or laptop
- Download the iRoot software for PC (Download Now)
- Install the iRoot Software with your PC
- After completing the installation, launch the software in your PC
- Now connect your Original USB cable with Xiaomi Mi 6 to PC
- Make sure that the USB debugging mode is enabled on your Xiaomi device
- Now click Root option and go ahead within root Xiaomi Mi 6
- Wait few minutes up to complete the rooting process.
- Now the Xiaomi Mi 6 android smartphone has been rooted successfully.