How to setup wifi hotspot on Samsung galaxy c7 (2017). Every Android smartphone has the wifi hotspot but every smartphone user doesn’t know what is the wifi hotspot and how its work so, now I will show you what is the wifi hotspot and wifi hotspot how much important for us. Especially for the new android smartphone Samsung Galaxy c7 (2017).
In modern days, the WiFi hotspot has been connected to the world because of requiring technology. Wifi hotspot special proficiency is transfer everything without any cable look like Video, Audio, Apps, Photo and others files. If you cannot make a proper wifi hotspot connection, you wouldn’t be able to get access to use wifi hotspot. So at first, create our proper connection and then make a change as like yourself.
Feature of Samsung Galaxy C7 2017
Nowadays, wifi hotspot’s one more amazing proficiency is the wifi hotspot charging systems its charge a mobile without any cable and then it’s great. Wifi hotspot one more great privileges is transfer data connection one smartphone to others smartphone, computer, iPhone etc. In this Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) has WiFi Hotspot Power 802.11 a/v/g/n/ac, duel-band, wifi direct hotspot its great use in very long range. Therefore now we completely know about the wifi hotspot’s and wifi hotspot how much important for us. Wifi hotspot’s obligatory for every Android smartphone users. After all now we going to know the tutorial how to setup wifi hotspot’s on Samsung galaxy c7 (2017).
Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 WiFi Hotspot Setup
- Take a Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 smartphone device and go to Apps option
- Find setting option and tap on it, if the Wi-Fi turn is on then off it
- Now you will see Connection, My Device, Accounts and More option
- So you have to tap on the connection option
- Go to more Setting Option of connection
- Now you will see “Tethering & portable hotspot” then tap on it
- Tap on WiFi hotspot option (don’t need to turn on now)
- Click on Set up Wi-Fi hotspot of Samsung Galaxy C7 2017
- Type the network SSID name, actually, it’s your hotspot connection name
- Come on security option, there have three option and first is None, WPA PSK, WPA2 PSK
- If you do just for work then tap on None and None is not security protected
- If you want to keep security then tap on WPA2 PSK option
- Now you can make setting maximum connection of your wireless wifi hotspot
- You can set up to 8 user connection of your Samsung Galaxy C7 2017
- After all, tap on save option
- Now the setup process has been finished of Samsung Galaxy C7 2017
- Take another device and find the available wireless wifi network
- Turn on your WiFi systems
- Tap on the available network (SSID network name is your available wifi network)
- If the security protected then tap Security and connect
- If the none security then tap only connect option
The topic also has been cleared by you. As per my determination, if you have another question about the smartphone, you can share with us by following the comment box below. I hope, this information will be helpful for you to solve your Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 smartphone problems finally.