The page about setup Lenovo Zuk Edge as a wireless internet wifi modem. The process is perfect for us and we need to make this method ourselves. Nowadays, we have to grow our mind speedily. So how possible this is? Okay, technological aspect is a part of the modern growth and modern growth has been related to an ISP (Internet Service Provider).
In this page, I want to show you how to setup free wireless wifi hotspot on your Lenovo Zuk Edge smartphone. Even this subjects is related to ISP. So hotspot setup and internet modem is not same at all. You have to setup the Lenovo Zuk edge to use wifi internet modem.
Why need to setup the Lenovo Zuk edge android smartphone? If a few android smartphone user wants to use their smartphone as an internet modem then they had failed to setup as well. So for this cause, they have to setup the smartphone firstly. However, if you want to use wifi internet from your friend’s smartphone device. You can use the internet if you can setup the smartphone successfully. You wouldn’t access to use wifi internet after setup. Sorry! Actually, these setups will not be completed, only such users wouldn’t access to use wifi internet.
Setup Lenovo Zuk Edge as a Wireless Internet WiFi Modem
There have to troubleshoot way for you if you face some problems with your Lenovo Zuk edge android smartphone. The first troubleshooting way is hard reset the android smartphone. After the hard reset, you can setup the smartphone again so that problems, you are facing before, I hope, you will clear of these problems after the hard reset. The second way is to root the android device. If you can root the Lenovo Zuk edge, you can get access to everything. In the below, you will get the link for root and hard reset the Lenovo Zuk edge smartphone.
Setup WiFi Hotspot on Lenovo Zuk Edge
- Tap on Apps and to the Setting option
- Now tap on the More option
- View Wireless & Network option from more option
- Now view the Mobile network sharing option
- Now, press Setup WiFi hotspot of Lenovo Zuk Edge
- Put the Router name or Network name on the SSID field
- Select Security WPA2 (AES)(Required for password)
- If select None security (Required for none password)
- Save the wifi hotspot setting
Turn On your WiFi hotspot program and establish the Connection
- Take another device that you want to connect with Lenovo Zuk Edge
- From this device, turn on WiFi systems
- Now, Find the available network from the wifi fields
- This is available wifi network that you had been put on SSID field
- After finding, select and connect the wifi
- If WPA2 PSK creation, then type password otherwise, none
- After created the connection successfully, you would be able to use wireless internet or wireless Wi-Fi easily.