This is an important matter to know how to setup personal WiFi Hotspot on Lenovo Tab 4 8 & 4 8 Plus Android smartphone, on this page, you will know whole setup information successfully. You can use wifi hotspot easily after setup the process.
A wireless wifi hotspot will help you to transfer data speedily. At the present time, this is necessary to know for every Android smartphone users. I hope, I can help you to make a wireless wifi hotspot connection properly.
If you are a beginner then you have to know about wireless wifi hotspot systems. So search in google to know the wifi hotspot systems. Also, I will serve you for setup wifi hotspot successfully but as a beginner, you just follow the instruction. Keep in mind that you have to keep a strong password for the best security, this is necessary for you otherwise, your connection would be hacked so that your data will be lost every day. After all, take alertness and make your connection securely.
Setup Personal WiFi Hotspot on Lenovo Tab 4 8
- Tap on Apps and to the Setting option
- Now tap on the More option
- View Wireless & Network option from more option
- Now view the Mobile network sharing option
- Now, press Setup WiFi hotspot of Lenovo Tab 4 8 & 4 8 Plus
- Put the Router name or Network name on the SSID field
- Select Security WPA2 (AES)(Required for password)
- If select None security (Required for none password)
- Save the wifi hotspot setting
Turn On your WiFi hotspot program and establish the Connection
- Take another device that you want to connect with Lenovo Tab 4 8 or 4 8 Plus
- From this device, turn on WiFi systems
- Now, Find the available network from the wifi fields
- This is available wifi network that you had been put on SSID field
- After finding, select and connect the wifi
- If WPA2 PSK creation, then type password otherwise, none
- After created the connection successfully, you would be able to use wireless internet or wireless Wi-Fi easily.