The link building is a link strategy that can be really beneficial for your business. This SEO technique consists in the creation of links to a website to improve the positioning and, obviously, to be in the first places of the search.
This is why companies should do link building for their website, but to do so, they must be clever and, in this way, not let Google suspect something that is not done manually.
By doing link building in the most natural way possible, you are almost ensuring that your company is successful in terms of the SEO of its website.
Link Building for Your Company
These tips credits go to SKWebDesigningSolutions; the leading logo designing company in the USA, so to enjoy the benefits of link building, there are some parameters that should be followed as the following:
- Diversity: it should be tried that not all the links come from the same domain. There must be a practice of diversity in terms of the websites that you link to your company’s site.
- Quality: it is preferable to have few links, but they really are worth it. Google will detect if your website links to poor sites in terms of content.
- Quantity: in this case, the more links you have, the better for your company’s site. But remember that the quality of them must be your priority when doing link building.
Do Not Miss to Read:
- 9 Best off Page SEO Techniques and Trends 2018
- 10 Simple Tips for Affiliate Marketing Successful Business
- Top 6 Social Media Platform | Increase Website Rank of Social Media Platform
How and with Whom to Create Links with the Link Building?
However, there is always a latent question when a company is questioning how to do link building and is: how and with whom to create these links.
Some of our recommendations, before commenting on the benefits of this technique, are the following:
- You can use tools like Slideshare to share quality and useful content while you link to your website, as well as make a post to promote your website on social networks
- Make links with bloggers or companies that have something to do or run with complementary activities to what you offer so that they give you permission to make an article by linking to their site.
- Establish a contact with specialized magazines in your sector and ask them to write something about your business. The idea is that in what you write, put the link to your site.
- Try to leave your comments on blogs and forums that are related to the sector of your industry.
- Make complete infographics and with accurate information in which you include the link of your website.
- Create a YouTube channel for your company in which you make an audiovisual material with valuable information. The best thing is that these videos have a link to your website.
- Detect those influencers who can leave a good review of your company while promoting your website.
And since you know how you can achieve optimal link building, let’s turn to the benefits of using this strategy for your company:
What Will You Achieve with the Link Building?
1) Better Positioning for Your Company
When a friend recommends a brand because he thinks it is excellent and also did very well with it, you will believe it because it is the power of the opinion of someone you know and, perhaps, you will go to acquire something of that same brand due to this recommendation.
The same happens with link building. If a person is assiduous to read a blog because its subject is good and it seems to him that its content is useful and of quality, the most probable thing is that he trusts in the recommendations that this blog gives.
So when working on obtaining external links, one brand is recommending another, which improves the credibility of users in it.
Therefore, that other websites link to yours is very beneficial because it puts your brand in the position of expert in the sector and users will begin to identify you faster.
This is a unique opportunity that your company cannot miss to begin to be known.
2) Better Search Engine Ranking
Google thinks it is favorable for other websites to link to your company because this gives them to understand that your content is so great that other sites recommend you and make your users address what your company offers.
Therefore, the link building is beneficial for you to rise in position in the search engines in a faster and more efficient way.
Added to other elements of SEO, such as using the keyword in the URL, ALT attributes, and meta-description, your company can be the sensation among Internet users.
3) More Traffic to The Company’s Website
By having a better positioning of your website and even your name as a brand, the traffic to your site will improve considerably.
Although this does not necessarily translate into more prospects or more sales, at least the possibility of it happening will increase.
The income for the companies, evidently, is very necessary and favorable, and when getting to increase the traffic to the web of the company, the possibilities of sale and to increase the income are more real.
In conclusion, link building requires a lot of time, dedication and effort, but it is worth it for your company to achieve an online presence strong enough to increase its prospects.
Although there are other tools such as social networks and know how to gain followers on Twitter and other platforms, YouTube channels or a good email marketing strategy help increase the recognition of your brand on the Internet, strategies such as link building boost your SEO that does not there will be a return
Finally, we want to remind you that although Google measures the amount of these links that you will include in your external links strategy, it also measures the quality of them.
Before starting to do so, you must have a well-defined strategy, because otherwise, you will end up having toxic links that, instead of benefiting your company, will harm it.
So, for the sake of your company, make sure you have 100% quality backlinks.
Therefore, if you did not know, take into account that Google takes external links as one of the most fundamental factors when positioning a website.
This rating has been denominated as PageRank or PR; it gives each site a rating from 0 to 10.
These numbers indicate the relevance and authority of a website, and therefore, the more incoming links your company’s website has added to an inclined PageRank, the better your PR will be.