The page for understand about Xiaomi Redmi 5 hard reset. Today I will show you how you can make a successful hard reset or factory reset with Xiaomi Redmi 5 Android smartphone. We know that some problems disturbed us when we try to use our personal Android smartphone.
Actually, I don’t know properly that what kinds of problems you facing that is pain able for you. So if you want to refrain from these problems then you have to troubleshoot the smartphone. Troubleshoot will be done by following various kinds of methods. Here, I just want to provide the hard reset or factory reset methods that will be helpful for the new Android smartphone users.
However, a hard reset is one of the best methods for the solution a lot of problems easily. Such as, forgetting password, pattern, PIN code etc. On the other hand, the virus is a hacking system that will hack our Android smartphone past and then will corrupt our Android smartphone important files or documents. So all the problems will be done by following hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 5. Keep in mind that hard reset will erase all your smartphone data forever. So you can back up your important data those places are trustable for you. So now, go ahead know step by steps follows the hard reset methods for Xiaomi Redmi 5.
The feature of Xiaomi Redmi 5
This is one of the best smartphones of Xiaomi category. There has supported 16 mega picture camera and 4 GB RAM. In this Xiaomi Redmi 5 have many parts such as 3680 mAh battery. It’s cover our smartphone a very long time and this smartphone supported android version 7.1.1 Nougat and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m color. The display size up to 5.0 inches. It’s awesome to see something.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Hard Reset
#1. The requirement of Reset Xiaomi Redmi 5
- An active Xiaomi Android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
#2. Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Take a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Android smartphone
- Make sure that the smartphone power is off
- Now, you have to appear recovery mode of your Xiaomi Redmi 5
- To get recovery mode, press power button and volume down (-) button
- After appearing android recovery option then release all key
- There have some option, you have to select option recovery (Volume down for select and volume + for confirm)
- Now, you will see <wipe data/factory reset> as well as select it
- Now, selects <yes…delete all user data> of Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Now, select reboot systems of Xiaomi Redmi 5
- After few second the hard reset will be successful
- After completing the hard reset, you have to be setting the smartphone nicely
- Don’t forget to use the correct button to do the work truly.
3. Second-way Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Make sure that your Xiaomi Redmi 5 smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option
- From the setting option, you have to select the Factory Data Reset
- If you need to back up something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone option
- Erase everything from the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Android smartphone
- As well as the second way has been finished
- Now, setup your Xiaomi Redmi 5 after finishing the second way
- After all, you had been successful to solve the Xiaomi Redmi 5 smartphone problems