How to Hard reset Huawei honor 8 plus normally. Okay, let’s me show about hard reset this Huawei android smartphone. Huawei is not a popular android smartphone for the whole country but there have some specific countries whose like most to use Huawei android smartphone. However, if you already faced problems with your Huawei smartphone then follow the information successfully so that you will get the opportunity to troubleshoot the problem successfully. Now, you should know what type problems for requiring hard reset your Huawei honor 8 plus smartphone.
The most problem is pattern lock. Nowadays, most of the people already facing with the pattern lock problems. Because they didn’t know the pattern recovery PIN code that was important for unlock the smartphone again. Actually, PIN is the second method for unlocking the smartphone without hard reset but if you don’t know the pin then you have to make a hard reset method for this smartphone. There has no way to make factory data reset so that you must do the hard reset for this situation so try to make hard reset Huawei honor 8 plus android smartphone.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor 8 Plus
Requirement of Hard Reset Huawei Honor 8 Plus
- Keep the battery charge up 30% to 70% (How recommended?)
- Is the smartphone has suitable for hard reset? (compare the problems also following on the above information)
- Take a strong and original USB cable (Require for transfer data)
First way Hard Reset Huawei Honor 8 Plus
- Confirm that your smartphone power is off, if not then turn off using the power button.
- Tap the power button as well as Volume plus (Power and Volume+)
- Don’t remove your finger before appearing the android recovery image
- After appearing, remove your finger from these button at all.
- Use Volume + and volume – button to select and power for confirming or reboot your Huawei Honor 8 Plus
- Now select wipe data/factory reset option successfully from various option
- After the complete the option then you will see the reboot
- Select the reboot option and confirm the option.
- After few second, the Huawei Honor 8 Plus hard reset would finish successfully.
Okay, we had finished the first steps of hard reset the Huawei Honor 8 Plus android smartphone successfully. Now, you should setup and setting the smartphone to open clearly. If you will not setup successfully, the problems will not be solved. So try to setting the smartphone mindfully also after finishing the hard reset first process.
Second-way Factory Reset Huawei Honor 8 Plus
- Make sure that your Huawei Honor 8 Plus smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option.
- From the setting option, you have to select the Factory Data Reset
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone
- Erase everything from the Huawei Honor 8 Plus android smartphone.
- As well as the second way has been finished.
- Now, setup your Huawei Honor 8 Plus after finishing the second way.
Get extra information for your Huawei honor 8 plus android smartphone so that you can make root or setup wifi hotspot with the smartphone easily. In the below, you already have seen the link.