This is essential for you to make Huawei mate 9 pro hard reset. It’s an easy way so that you can make with your Huawei mate 9 pro smartphone. On the first time, you have to know what is hard reset for android smartphone. Actually, a hard reset will make a restore point for the Android smartphone.
As a result, here all the user data would be removed nicely. If any data had been keeping on the smartphone device also this would be removed forever. You can choose a way to backup your personal data. Find on Google to know a lot of free places to keep your personal data.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Hard Reset
Keep in mind that without Appear Recovery mode on Huawei mate 9 pro smartphone, you cannot make a hard reset or factory data reset easily. So the first process is appearing the recovery mode on the Huawei mate 9 pro smartphone. Sometimes, the user has been failed to make a hard reset. For this cause, I want to say something that you need a proper recovery mode, so firstly follow the hard reset roles mindfully. I hope, you will be successes of hard reset Huawei mate 9 pro smartphone.
The requirement of Hard Reset Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Keep the battery charge up 30% to 70% (How recommended?)
- Is the smartphone has suitable for hard reset? (compare the problems also following on the above information)
- Take a strong and original USB cable (Require for transfer data)
First way Hard Reset Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Confirm that your smartphone power is off, if not then turn off using the power button.
- Tap the power button as well as Volume plus (Power and Volume+)
- Don’t remove your finger before appearing the android recovery image
- After appearing, remove your finger from these button at all.
- Use Volume + and volume – button to select and power for confirming or reboot your Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Now select wipe data/factory reset option successfully from various option
- After the complete the option then you will see the reboot
- Select the reboot option and confirm the option.
- After a few seconds, the Huawei Mate 9 Pro hard reset would finish successfully.
Okay, we had finished the first steps of hard reset the Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android smartphone successfully. Now, you should setup and setting the smartphone to open clearly. If you will not setup successfully, the problems will not be solved. So try to setting the smartphone mindfully also after finishing the hard reset first process.
Second-way Factory Reset Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Make sure that your Huawei Mate 9 Pro smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option.
- From the setting option, you have to select the Factory Data Reset
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone
- Erase everything from the Huawei Mate 9 Pro android smartphone.
- As well as the second way has been finished.
- Now, setup your Huawei Mate 9 Pro after finishing the second way.
Extra information: if you don’t know that how to use free wireless internet wifi hotspot, click the option how to setup wifi hotspot on Huawei Mate 9 Pro. On the other hand, if you don’t know how to root this smartphone, you can follow the link: