You might find tons of online tools to help you manage your PDF files, but many individuals recommend PDF Bear because it’s reliable and trusted. Besides that, PDF Bear is free to use, and anyone can access it if they have an internet connection. You can use it to split, convert, merge, edit, compress, and repair your PDF files. So here’s a list of useful things that you can do using PDF Bear.
1. Rotate PDF
Using PDF Bear, you can rotate the files that you want, whether multiple or single, and it becomes easier. PDF Bear’s tools are easy to use and allow your documents to apply and rotate instantly.
With a few clicks, you can rotate the PDF files easily, quickly, and carefree. Rotate your PDF documents the way you want it with your choice of angle. If you are having trouble doing that, this tool will give you the solution and manage all of your documents needing rotation. So here’s how to do a rotate for PDFBear:
- Perform the “Drag and Drop” method or select the files that you need to rotate.
- When the circular arrow shows, you can start rotating your PDF files.
- When you find the angle that you want, hit the “Apply” button.
- Once the process is finished in the cloud, proceed to share the PDFs or download them.
2. Excel to PDF
If you are having trouble converting your Spreadsheet into a PDF before, you don’t have to worry anymore because PDF Bear can make things easy and will turn your XLS to a PDF in no time.
- Upload your chosen Spreadsheet that you need to convert.
- Choose the available options.
- Tap the “Convert” button. Wait for PDF Bear to change and analyze your Spreadsheet to PDF.
- After the three steps, you can now download the PDF file to your PC for any purpose.
3. JPG to PDF
Using PDF Bear to convert your JPG file into PDF is quite simple. If you want to know the fastest way to convert all of your images, you are in the right place. PDF Bear’s JPG file to PDF tool can support TIFF and PNG too. Users only have to perform the process smoothly before they can have their PDF ready. The process is fast, efficient, and easy to do, and it’s free. Convert your pictures online in a quick and carefree manner, and let the servers of PDF Bear do their job. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Upload the image that you want or your JPG file.
- Pick the options that suit you.
- Tap the “Convert” button. Wait for your file to get converted.
- Select the “Download” button on your PC, or you can start sharing the PDF to your Dropbox or Google Drive.
4. Split PDF File
There are two ways to split your PDF file, users can extract some pages from its source, or they can pick to split their PDF files into their pages. Follow the instructions to achieve your goal:
- Drag or choose the PDF file that you want to split.
- Choose those pages that you need to unmerge and click on the pages.
- After selecting the pages, tap to filter the pages that you want and start splitting it.
- You can now download the unmerged PDF file.
- Step By Step Method Of Fixing Your Damaged PDF Files Via PDF Bear
- Guide On How To Use PDF Bear’s Delete Pages Tool
- Best and Free Tools of PDF to Word Converters for Students?
- What Is a PDF File Used For: A Guide
Using PDF Bear will not only make your life easier, but it is also capable of making your files secure and safe after you upload them. Aside from being useful, PDF Bear is also free to use.