Bistro MD is a ready meal delivery service created by a licensed weight doctor (a board-certified bariatric specialist) to facilitate weight loss through healthy but low-calorie meals.
1. What distinguishes Bistro MD from other weight loss programs?
Bistro MD allows people to get ready-made meals that you simply heat up and eat, and there is a huge variety of snacks, vegetables and fruits, bread, pasta and grains, dairy and eggs, meat and seafood, and snacks, so large that you will never lack for variety while losing weight.
Women typically eat 1400 calories a day while men typically consume 2,000 calories. The program also allows for special needs such as people who are diabetic, vegetarians, experiencing menopause, or who are at risk of heart problems. A registered dietician helps tailor individual programs for individuals with special needs.
However, what makes Bistro MD work is that the program does not make people dependent on the packaged foods sent to them. While prepackaged food is great and makes dieting a snap, where most diets fail is that they get people hooked on prepackaged food, and then when they cut back or cut away from the prepackaged food, they gain most of their weight back.
Bistro MD does not seek to make people dependent on their delivery service. As people learn and take the variety of foods offered, they can easily see how such a program will naturally fit into their life. Therefore, Bistro MD, besides sending out packaged food, publishes real-life recipes that people like so they can make it themselves and continue to lose weight in the process.
Recommend For You
- 9 Proven Ways to Lose Your Weight without Dieting and Exercise
- The Perfect and Effective Method for Weight Loss
- 3 Easy Steps to Fast and Trustworthy TruVision Weight Loss
2. So what’s a typical day like with Bistro MD?
Women typically will take:
- A satisfying breakfast, usually the biggest of the day
- A protein-packed snack
- A light lunch
- Another snack
- A balanced dinner
Men who get a few extra calories will take:
- A large, fulfilling breakfast
- A light lunch
- A balanced dinner
- And 3 snacks interspersed throughout the day.
The average weight loss is a healthy 1 to 2 pounds a week, which over the course of a year can amount to 50 to 100 pounds of weight loss. And because men and women lose weight healthily, the weight stays off, even if they don’t exercise.
In fact, those at Bistro MD don’t recommend increasing your physical activity much because it just makes people hungry. In fact, exercise is a slow way to lose weight. Assuming you burn around 300 calories per session of exercise, it will take 12 exercise workouts to lose a single pound.
Naturally, if you are already exercising and enjoy it, then continue with it, but don’t exercise to lose weight. It doesn’t really do much. Eating healthy, nutritious meals and avoiding belly-busting snacks like a chocolate sundae or a box of glazed donuts is the way to go.
3. Why does Bistro MD works?
Bistro MD teaches men and women portion control as well as just how many good quality foods there are out there to eat and not pack on the weight.
Eating the pre-packaged foods is a great education into the sheer variety of foods there are that are healthy. And you gradually learn as you eat the pre-packaged foods the actual difference between natural hunger and “eating till your belly is full.” There is a significant difference.
4. What are the Bistro MD recipes like
As Bistro MD seeks to teach you healthy eating and portion control, naturally the recipes are healthy, easy to prepare, and full of nutrition. And by the way, in case we didn’t mention, you will not need to take vitamins or protein supplements on the Bistro MD diet.
Here’s a recipe for Chicken Risota:
The ingredients are:
•1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 lb chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
• 2 tsp ground black pepper
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 5 cups low-sodium chicken stock, warmed
• 1 Tbsp butter, unsalted
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 1/2 cups arborio rice, uncooked
• 1/2 cup dry white wine (optional)
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• Fresh parsley, chopped
- Pat the chicken completely dry with paper towels and then season with salt and pepper on each side.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat with the olive oil then add chicken. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown Remove cooked chicken from the pan, allow to cool, then chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt the butter then add and cook the chopped onion for about 5 additional minutes.
- Lower heat to medium-low, add the rice, stirring constantly, The rice should be slightly toasted Then continue to stir and add A wine and cook until the wine is absorbed into the sauce.
- Add in about 1 cup of the chicken stock, stirring until the stock is absorbed.
gradually. Repeat this process until all of the stock has been added and the rice is tender and creamy.
- Finally, add the chopped chicken and parmesan cheese to the risotto. Gently stir to combine everything and Garnish with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
There are 10 delicious foods at BistroMD. They made foods that you would love and can eat quickly by warming up the food. Learn more about the BistroMD Pros and Cons here. Bistro MD is a very healthy choice for those who want to lose weight intelligently.