Boost Mobile is among mobile virtual network operators (MVNO) with a reputation for its incredible wireless services in the US. It offers reliable internet plans, customer-friendly services, and nationwide network coverage. If you qualify for Boost Mobile’s free internet program, you can enjoy unlimited high-speed data with no annual contracts or monthly bills.
Boost Mobile has collaborated with the government to offer Boost Mobile free phone and free internet access through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Qualifying households through ACP get $30 monthly discounts on their internet plans, hence free access. Boost Mobile free internet program also offers a $75 monthly allowance on Boost Mobile data plans for households residing in tribal lands.
Boost Mobile Free Internet Program Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Boost Mobile free internet program, you must sign up for Boost Mobile services. First, check if Boost Mobile is available in your area. (You can check their map coverage on their official website).
To be a beneficiary of the Boost Mobile Internet Program, you need to be eligible for the Federal Government’s Assistance Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). In other words, to apply for the Boost Mobile Internet, you must meet the ACP Eligibility Criteria.
The ACP eligibility criteria require you to;
- Have an annual income at or below the 200% Federal Poverty Line. The income threshold is dependent on your state of residence and your household size.
- Participate in Government Assistance Programs. These programs include;
- Women, Infant and Children Program (WIC)
- Veterans Pension Benefits
- Federal Assistance for Low-income Housing
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Free and Reduced-price School Lunch Program
- Participate in Tribal Lands Assistance Programs
- Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- A Federal Pell Grant beneficiary during the current year award
Documents to prove your Eligibility for Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
1. Identity Verification Documents
These are documents you will use to prove your identity. They include a passport, Valid driver’s license, birth certificate, green card, and certificate of permanent residence.
2. Income Verification Documents
You need to prove your income when applying for Boost Mobile’s free internet program. You will need the following documents: tax return, current employer’s income statement, child support award, divorce decree, retirement or pension statement.
3. Program Participation Documents
Participating in government assistance programs can be proven using the following documents: benefit award letter, statement of benefits, acceptance letter, official letter from the government, and approval letter.
4. Address Verification Documents
Boost Mobile free internet program runs across different states in the US. When applying for the program, you must provide proof of residence using a lease/mortgage statement, tax return, and utility bill.
How to Register for Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
To benefit from the Boost Mobile free internet program, you can follow the following steps;
- 1st Step: Visit Boost Mobile ACP’s official website. Scroll down the homepage and click ‘Sign Up.
- 2nd Step: You will be prompted to key in your ZIP code, then press the ‘START’ button.
- 3rd Step: Fill in the Application form. You must fill in your personal information, including your name, the last four digits of your social security number, date of birth, and email address. Click ‘Continue’
- 4th Step: Attach documents to prove your eligibility. Upload copies of your identity, address proof, income, and program participation documents. Then click ‘Continue’.
- 5th Step: Finish and Submit your application for approval. It takes around three business days for your application to be approved.
- 6th Step: Receive your Boost Mobile internet plans. You get free internet services for up to $30 every month.
Boost Mobile Free Internet Program Plans
Boost Mobile offers different internet plans eligible individuals can benefit from. If you come from a qualifying household, you will likely receive;
1) $15 monthly plan
You will access this monthly plan for free when you apply for your ACP Boost Mobile free internet program with a $30 discount. This internet plan allows you to enjoy the following;
- Free unlimited talk
- Free unlimited text
- 2 GB monthly data and mobile hotspot
2) $35 Monthly Plan
When you apply the $30 ACP discount on your Boost Mobile free internet program, you will get its benefits at a low cost of $5 monthly. If you come from tribal lands, you will receive it for free. The plan offers benefits including;
- Unlimited talk
- Unlimited texts
- Free mobile hotspot
- 10GB of data/ month
3) $50 Monthly Plan
The Boost Mobile free internet program allows eligible individuals to acquire this plan at $20 monthly. ($30 ACP monthly discount applies). With this plan, you get to enjoy;
- Unlimited text
- Free 35 GB monthly data
- 12 GB mobile hotspot
- Unlimited talk
4) $60 Monthly Plan
If you qualify for ACP through the Tribal Lands programs, you can enjoy this Boost Mobile free internet program plan. You will access the plan at $30/month if you are eligible through the other categories. The plan offers you;
- Free unlimited talk time
- Free unlimited text
- 35 GB of monthly data
- 30 GB of mobile hotspot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Boost Mobile Free Internet Program offer free tablets?
Boost Mobile Internet program is not currently giving free tablets. However, you can apply for the Boost Mobile tablet plan and get a $100 discount on the purchase price.
What are the Benefits of Boost Mobile Free Internet Program?
Suppose you participate in the Boost Mobile free internet program. In that case, you will enjoy a $30 ACP discount, a free monthly text and talk discount, unlimited monthly data, and free mobile hotspot services.
How can I Determine if I’m Eligible for Boost Mobile Free Internet Program?
Visit Boost Mobile’s official website or the National Verifier and check eligibility criteria on the ACP page. Note that Boost Mobile’s free internet benefits only apply to eligible individuals.
Over the years, Boost Mobile has made its cellular services accessible to all individuals across the United States. This Company provides low-income families with offers and discounts on their internet plans. If you qualify for the program, you will enjoy the benefits. A person living at or below the 200% poverty line can get free internet from Boost Mobile.
Alternatively, you can qualify through participating in assistance programs such as Medicaid, SSI, and SNAP. If you enroll for the Boost Mobile free internet program, you get free plans such as the $15 monthly plan and pay just $5 for the $35 monthly plan.
Recommended to learn: