Here, we will show you how to hard reset Lenovo Zuk edge android smartphone. This is the new android smartphone for 2017. There all the configuration is well and user-friendly, as a result, a user can use this smartphone frankly. We just have to make the hard reset or factory reset after facing any problems of this Lenovo Zuk edge mobile.
You should find the troubleshooting way for the smartphone and hard reset or factory reset is one of the best parts of troubleshooting. However, someone knew that how they can reset, on the other hand, someone doesn’t know at all. In this page, you will get the clear concept of the hard reset Lenovo Zuk edge smartphone.
Go ahead to reset successfully. If you will be failed to hard reset then find a video tutorial as well. There have most effective for hard reset your Lenovo smartphone that I will show you to know more. If the smartphone’s work activities have been slowed then hard reset would be required. Someone forget the smartphone password, Pin code, Pattern lock code and others lock problems. If the smartphone locked by Google with required of email and password, you have to bypass the smartphone then use hard reset. After all, you can unlock this Lenovo Zuk edge via removing email id and password.
At the last time of this page, you will see two links for Root Lenovo Zuk edge and setup wifi hotspot for Lenovo Zuk edge. You have to choose the rooting method. The rooting method will give a chance to make a free wifi connection. Smartphone battery performance will be increased so follow them to know more about the good site of Lenovo Zuk edge android smartphone.
Requirements of Reset Lenovo Zuk Edge
- Need an active Lenovo android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 50% to 60% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
- After hard reset, you have to setup Lenovo Zuk Edge successfully
Hard Reset Lenovo Zuk Edge
- Make sure that the Lenovo Zuk Edge smartphone power is off
- Go to the Lenovo android recovery mode using this below option
- Easy to get recovery mode so tap the power button and the volume down (+) button
- Now you have to release all key if the recovery option had appeared
- There have some option, you have to select option recovery (Volume down (-) for select and power button for confirm)
- Now, you will see wipe data/factory reset as well as select it
- Now, selects yes–delete all user data of Lenovo Zuk Edge
- Now, select reboot systems of Lenovo Zuk Edge also following the above image
- After few second the hard reset will be successful
- After complete the hard reset, you have to be setting the smartphone nicely
Second-way Factory Reset Lenovo Zuk Edge
- Make sure that your Lenovo Zuk Edge smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option
- From the setting option, you have to select the Backup & reset option
- Again select Factory data reset option
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone option
- Select Erase everything from the Lenovo Zuk Edge android smartphone
- As well as the second way has been finished
- Now, setup your Lenovo Zuk Edge after finishing the second way
Recommended for You: