Follow this instruction completely and hard reset Samsung galaxy s8 active. Hard reset is an erasing system of Android. Basically, if we face any problem with our android smartphone then we try to solve the issue also following hand reset methods. As a result, we can use the smartphone frankly. Hard reset is required able aspects for you to get help in future. Otherwise, you have to safer a lot. New smartphone user always made some common mistakes even forgetting password, pattern, PIN code, fingerprint lock, and Email (FRP) lock is a common part of them. So all these problems would be removed after making hard reset completely.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is a new Android smartphone. As like me, the configuration is good and usable for the user. But if the smartphone has been locked then without unlock, how we use the smartphone? However, keep in mind you have to remove Google ID from the play store before making hard reset if the smartphone is running. Otherwise, you have to face FRP lock. Also, you will get the FRP lock solution on our YouTube channel. So at the endpoint I going to show you how to hard reset the Samsung galaxy s8 active easily. In here, you can follow the best feature of Samsung galaxy s8 active Android smartphone.
Futures of Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
Samsung galaxy s8 active is a wonderful invention of Samsung Galaxy. There have many types of privileges. The primary camera is 12 mega picture with phase detection auto focus, OIS, LED flash. The secondary camera is 8 mega picture with auto focus. Supported 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The battery is strong and supported 4000mAh power. Nano SIM dimension is supported. Supported Android operating systems Nougat 7.0. After all, go ahead to know how to hard reset Samsung galaxy s8 active.
Requirements of Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- An active Samsung Android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Confirm that your smartphone battery charges been followed the requirements rules.
- If the smartphone power is on then off it also using this Samsung Galaxy S8 Active power button.
- After turn off, wait for 1 minutes and then the press volume +(plus) button, Home button, and power button.
- Release the whole button after appearing the Samsung logo from this Samsung Galaxy S8 Active.
- After appearing android recovery mode, select (Wipe Data – Factory Reset) using the volume (-) down button.
- Again select “Yes–delete all user data” using volume (-) down button.
- Now select “reboot system now” of Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- As well as the hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active has been succeeded
Factory and soft reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Tap on Apps from the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active home screen
- Go to Setting option of hope screen
- Now tap on setting option then erase the smartphone
- Tap on delete—-all—User data/ Factory data reset
- After few second, the soft and factory reset will be finished successfully
I hope, you can complete the hard reset method for reset Samsung galaxy S8 active. So you can get more advantage of your Samsung smartphone. Only root will access you to get more advantage about root Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. You should better to root for getting privileges. If you want then you can unroot again. On the other hand, you can comment us about your opinion.