The new addition of Xiaomi has been published Xiaomi Mi 5X. As well as, we will publish how to hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5X Android smartphone. How to hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5X. Xiomi Mi 5X is the one of the best Android Smartphone. Although I have not used till now configuration says that this smartphone is the best for use. However, today our goal is to create hard reset or factory reset on Xiaomi Mi 5X smartphone. So firstly, we need to know about the hard reset. Let’s going to know what the hard reset is and how to work hard reset on Xiaomi Mi 5X.
Hard reset is obligatory for all android smartphone’s because hard reset solves various kinds of problems such as forgetting password, pattern, pin code, fingerprint, face lock and others. Hard reset helps us to solve their all problem. Nowadays every Android smartphone attacked by virus and that’s a common issue for all android smartphone users. Everyone not aware of the virus. Virus one of the all dangerous programs that’s program corrupt our various important file such as, photo, video, audio, apps, document, and others. This virus is removable locally. After the hard reset, we can remove all these viruses easily. So now we know hard reset how much important for all android smartphone users. Even now I going to show you how to hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5X.
Firstly, we need to know about the Xiaomi Mi 5X configuration. Xiaomi Mi 5X has various type of privileges. An example of these; 4GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 5X supported android version 7.1.1 (Nougat). More privileges are IPS LCD capacitive touch screen that’s awesome. One more especially parts of this smartphone is a camera. Xiaomi Mi 5X has 12 mega picture primary camera and secondary camera 16 mega picture. However, now we had known what the hard reset is and how to hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5X. Now here in below, we need to see how to hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5X properly.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5X
#1. Requirement of Reset Xiaomi Mi 5X
- An active Xiaomi Android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
#2. Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Take a Xiaomi Mi 5X Android smartphone
- Make sure that the smartphone power is off
- Now, you have to appear recovery mode of your Xiaomi Mi 5X
- To get recovery mode, press power button and volume down (-) button
- After appearing android recovery option then release all key
- There have some option, you have to select option recovery (Volume down for select and volume + for confirm)
- Now, you will see <wipe data/factory reset> as well as select it
- Now, selects <yes…delete all user data> of Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Now, select reboot systems of Xiaomi Mi 5X
- After few second the hard reset will be successful
- After completing the hard reset, you have to be setting the smartphone nicely
- Don’t forget to use the correct button to do the work truly.
3. Second ways Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Make sure that your Xiaomi Mi 5X smartphone power is on
- Go to the Apps option and from this option now setting option
- From the setting option, you have to select the Factory Data Reset
- If you need to backup something, you can backup (Ways to backup important data)
- Now select the reset phone option
- Erase everything from the Xiaomi Mi 5X Android smartphone
- As well as the second way has been finished
- Now, setup your Xiaomi Mi 5X after finishing the second way
- After all, you had been successful to solve the Xiaomi Mi 5X smartphone problems
The process has been completed properly. If you have successes then well on the other hand if you will not success then comment us about the question of your Xiaomi Mi 5X. We will follow your comment appropriately.