This is Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge hard reset way for this Samsung Android smartphone user. It’s called by the master reset that we say always. Notice that before the hard reset, you have to sure, you had backup the important data from your android smartphone fast time. Actually, if it’s essential for you then you can do this otherwise, no need anymore. Do not mistake at the time of hard reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge smartphone. Because you change the smartphone power by mistake at the time of recovery option.
There have a lot of new feature for this Samsung galaxy J3 Emerge android smartphone. Supported capacities touchscreen up to 5 inches and the display resolution 720×1280. Access multitouch for the figure. The smartphone has been published by Android operating systems (OS) 6.0 (Marshmallow). There has a just quality camera feature. You just use 5 Mega Picture and Secondary 2 Mega Picture. Now, you can go ahead to make a proper hard reset Samsung galaxy J3 Emerge
Requirement of reset Samsung
- An active Samsung android smartphone
- Smartphone battery charge up 40% to 50% (how recommended?)
- Create any platform as yourself to backup data (optional)
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
Many times, we make a problem when we try to hard reset Samsung Android smartphone. At the first time, if your j3 emerge has installed above android version 5.0 then you have to remove personal information from the smartphone play store. Its means, you should remove your Google account successfully. Otherwise, your smartphone would be locked by FRP. So make sure before hard reset, you have properly removed the Google Account from the play store so that you cannot face FRP after hard reset galaxy j3 emerge.
- Confirm that your smartphone battery charge been followed the requirements rules.
- If the smartphone power is on then off it also using this Samsung galaxy J3 Emerge power button.
- After turn off, wait for 1 minutes and then the press volume +(plus) button, Home button, and power button.
- Release the whole button after appearing the Samsung logo from this Samsung galaxy J3 Emerge.
- After appearing android recovery mode, select (Wipe Data – Factory Reset) using the volume (-) down button.
- Again select “Yes–delete all user data” using volume (-) down button.
- Now select “reboot system now” of Samsung galaxy J3 Emerge
- As well as the hard reset Samsung galaxy J3 Emerge has been succeeded
Factory and soft reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
- Tap on Apps from the Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge home screen
- Go to Setting option of home screen
- Now tap on setting option then erase the smartphone
- Tap on delete—-all—User data/ Factory data reset
- After few seconds, the soft and factory reset will be finished successfully