Follow the page about Oppo F1s hard reset android smartphone also followed by the easy handy method. Hard reset is the best facility for the android smartphone. You can ask me ‘why?’ There have a lot of android smartphone for use. So every day, users have been faced a lot of problems with their android smartphone. So the option will be helpful for you to make a hard reset or factory data reset with the Oppo F1s android smartphone. Don’t try to follow the illicit work, because it’s harmful to the android smartphone. However, nowadays this is easy to make from anywhere.
If you had known the recovery mode open systems properly, you will not be faced with problems. There has difference way for getting recovery mode on your Oppo F1s new smartphone. Sometimes, smartphone’s users had been failed to get recovery mode. This is also painful aspects of all users. If you don’t know the clear direction, you can also follow the tutorial from video section. I hope, you will get proper Idea. After all, we are going to make a hard reset or factory reset on Oppo F1s smartphone. So go ahead followed by hopemyworlds blog information.
Configuration of Oppo F1s
The Oppo F1s was published on August 2016. There has two SIM card option even between systems are the micro card. Network service High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA), GSM & LTE mode is available. Supported the wireless wifi hotspot 802.11 a/b/g/n with direct wireless wifi hotspot. There has no general radio supported and USB micro 2.0. This oppo f1s will support for browser including the HTML5 programming language. However, this smartphone are published by available gold color, gold rose color and gray color. I don’t want to show more specification because this is not such place to show more. After all, go ahead to make hard reset for oppo f1s android smartphone. There has the most important keyword for oppo f1s. Such as hard reset oppo f1s, factory reset oppo f1s, unlock pattern oppo f1s, FRP unlocks oppo f1s, problems solution for oppo f1s. There is a related keyword for oppo f1s android smartphone.
Two Steps Oppo F1s Hard Reset
- You have to sure that the smartphone power is off
- Turn on the smartphone power => Using Power Button with Volume + Button
- Stay with tapping power button as well as release the volume + button
- Now, you have to release between keys after appearing the language menu on your screen
- Now, you have to select the English language by the V+ and V- button
- You will see install from sd, wipe data and cache, partition info, reboot, power off etc.
- There will appear recovery option so select wipe and cache option by the v+ and v- to more, power to confirm
- You will see a message about “your data and cache will be wiped, this operating cannot be restored. So tap on “Yes” option.
- After all, you have to make reboot the oppo f1s smartphone.
- So you have finished to making a hard reset oppo f1s
Soft Reset or Factory Data Reset Oppo F1s
- At the first time, switch off, after few second open the smartphone
- Go to the smartphone “Main Menu” option.
- Again go to the setting option from Main Menu.
- Now, you will see backup and reset so select the option.
- Now, select Factory Data Reset option
- In the below, you will see Reset Phone and tap on the option.
- However, after few second, your smartphone will be soft reset successfully
Always try to follow the good result for your android smartphone. If you will face a lot of problems, I hope you shouldn’t hesitation. Just follow few tutorial with the targeted keyword, I hope, you will success. We also ready to answer you for any kinds of problems about the oppo f1s smartphone. So, you can send message